What writing does for me?

        Back then writing was just an item in my wish list that I wish I could do it everyday or at least consistently. Well, one of the reason is I really hated writing since I was little. My handwriting is so messy and I never got to fix it successfully. And this became one of my weakness ever since. Unfortunately, it didn't stop there; the inability to write well also deteriorated the ability to formulate speak and thoughts. Anyway, thanks to my willingness to read and listen had me to overcome these drawbacks, accept the way it is and try to move forward from there. On top of that, writing is a bit easier for me now with typing on keyboard. This have opened my eyes on the potential of writing and the benefits it bring along the way. It keeps my mind at ease, clear, and deep. It pushes me to think harder and deeper than I used to. It made questioning lots of things even on what I already know. However, it comes with its price tag because it's harder than surfing and scrolling the internet that it does not require you to do anything. If people that already like writing or writing is already their second nature that is great but if people that just realized its potential like me it can be hard but that does not mean it is impossible. Make consistency and discipline your friends and you will pass the point that you will be very proud of yourself.

Here is one of the example of my handwriting looks like:

Example of my writing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Percent

Slow down

Core beliefs