Core beliefs

        What are my core beliefs? I believe in honesty, intellectual, and the ability to manage my time. I know there is probably another way to describe the third one but you know what I mean. And these values always change but it won't completely change to different things. Meaning, it still aligns to its core attribute and direction. So as of now, I believe in those three things and in the future there is maybe one or two core values changing so that, eventually, it will match what I want, who I want to be based on what I already have. For now, it is like a probation period that I have to try different things, ways and beliefs to see what fit i.e., a duration of learning and unlearning. It is all about self-discovery to see clearly what are truly me and what not and tweak the nods accordingly to fine tune myself to be the best version of myself. Then, next question is at what cost. Well, you will never know yourself if you are never alone. I mean truly alone. If you are alone and being distracted by your surrounding noises (social media, excessive fun activities, self indulging drama, and other impulsive behaviors) that does not count. Because you are still avoiding yourself, your unaddressed emotions, other neglected problems. I am telling you this because I also do the same thing to myself in the form of self lie and all sort of addiction within my reach. This must first be addressed by asking why you avoid dealing with yourself and lie to yourself all the time. I know it is hard but hard things make you stronger. Believe me, at the end of the day, it is not the easy things that make you look back and feel content but rather the hard things that you managed to overcome, my friend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Percent

Slow down