Slow down

Sometimes you might feel like life's going too fast. Best thing you can do is to slow down. I sometimes feel like I'm trying to push things. I'm a kind of person that's not very patient. Maybe I should look a bit back and being grateful and proud of what I've done, what I've achieved and spend some time  to reflect on what I've been missing. I know that I'm tired of a certain thing. But hey it's not the end of the world; it's not the end of everything. So the best I can do is to learn to not give up but learn to rest and keep going and moving forward; try to keep things in balance and moderate. Hence to slow thing down a bit all we can do is to breathe and feel the lives within you. You can do that by meditate or being mindful and stay in the moment. Importantly, learn to let go. Anyway, today I attended a session and I learned that Confucius is Asian philosophy of what western call stoic. Basically this philosophical concept is to live life in a kind of humble way, try not to fight or cling to life when it's too hard and uncertain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Percent

Core beliefs