ចំនុចចាប់ផ្តើម

 🏃

I want to share valuable information, knowledge and something that other might find it useful but the problem is I don't know where to start. I have no idea what I should share, if it would be useful or the opposite. From what I feel is that what I know is just a simple thing or concept that I think most of the people already figured it out or knew it considering they are similar in age. And, even worse I bound to think that I know less than most people do. However, here I am writing something for someone out there regardless of how I feel. It is often said that the only enemy is yourself who always doubt and hinder the possibilities of your own success. Maybe after all, it always start from you, from within.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Percent

Slow down

Core beliefs