Birthday

         Today is my birthday. First message I got when I woke up this morning is my letter I wrote for myself one year ago. Cool, right? Here. Then there is another one from my very special friend who is kind of very far away. It seems like she is only person who always remembers my special day and so do I for hers. There is nothing much as usual on my birthday. No flooding wishes comments, no cake or gift. Just real talk with self and little fun time chatting with friends. We born here on this planet, at a time we can see one another; we are going all share our moments together, the time of our life on this earth. I might feel lonely all the time and we all do feel loneliness but we have got each other. Because one thing I remember is neither of our existence is meaningful nor the universe. What is more painful is being existed but have no one to share with.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Percent

Slow down

Core beliefs